The best way to know the self is feeling oneself at the moments of reckoning. The feeling of being alone, just with your senses, may lead you to think more consciously. More and more of such moments may sensitize ‘you towards you’, towards others. We become regular with introspection and retrospection. We get ‘the’ gradual connect to the higher self we may name Spirituality or God or just a Humane Conscious. We tend to get a rhythm again in life. We need to learn the art of being lonely in crowd while being part of the crowd. A multitude of loneliness in mosaic of relations! One needs to feel it severally, with conscience, before making it a way of life. One needs to live several such lonely moments. One needs to live severallyalone.

Saturday 3 October 2015

BEYOND THIS LIFE: 2000 POSTS ON 2 OCTOBER

Yesterday, I posted 2000th post on ‘Beyond This Life’, my first blogging platform here.

In over six years, since I started writing in organized way - since then, I have diversified my content platforms – starting other blogs and a complete website last year – but so far, ‘Beyond This Life’ has been the only omnibus place.

And though, I had not planned it, it came on October 2, on birth anniversary of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi or Mahatma Gandhi or Bapu.

I see my writing endeavors as an ongoing journey. I write extensively and as people say – quite prolifically – and completing a milestone point on this journey on the day I was writing on my best ideal from the contemporary political world – from the modern political history of the world - was a pleasant chance event.

I have learnt to celebrate myself – I enjoy going within – and I do so all the time. I feel it’s the best remedy to coexist with life. But on some days, with reasons like this, you feel special about yourself – and no doubt, my ‘celebration’ was charmed by this chance occurrence.

I started with first post on ‘Beyond This Life’ on July 1, 2009 and completed six years on July 1 this year – the day that I celebrate with ‘myself’ as my ‘blogging day’. In these six years, I have shaped three more blogs and one professional looking website that is my personal web journal.

I write on and about everything that clicks me. My posts include analytical write-ups, research based write-ups, social writings, life experiences, satires, fiction, poetry and photography.

The good thing about it is – that I feel after six years – that my flow is free of targets and goalposts. I had not thought of what I would write about next when I had started ‘Beyond This Life’, and I still don’t plan what I would post next. I just try to maintain the continuity with a ‘daily rhythm’ to satisfy my urge.

Yes, when you walk on a journey, you have different stages when you reflect back on to take stock to look further. For me, the correlating wavelength is the body of writing that I have been able to put together – some of it online and most of it offline.

I do not have plans on what I would write next – beyond my thought process hinged on this ‘beautiful coincidence – my 2000 posts on 2nd October – the day that now the world observes as the ‘International Day of Non-Violence’ – in a rightful spirit to pay tribute to the great who became ‘the universal conscience ofhumanity’.

It was indeed a day of doubled up joy for me. 


©/IPR: Santosh Chaubey - http://severallyalone.blogspot.com/