The best way to know the self is feeling oneself at the moments of reckoning. The feeling of being alone, just with your senses, may lead you to think more consciously. More and more of such moments may sensitize ‘you towards you’, towards others. We become regular with introspection and retrospection. We get ‘the’ gradual connect to the higher self we may name Spirituality or God or just a Humane Conscious. We tend to get a rhythm again in life. We need to learn the art of being lonely in crowd while being part of the crowd. A multitude of loneliness in mosaic of relations! One needs to feel it severally, with conscience, before making it a way of life. One needs to live several such lonely moments. One needs to live severallyalone.

Wednesday 1 July 2015

JULY 1 AGAIN :)

COLORES INFINITUM

Then, in 2009, it was Wednesday, on July 1. Now, in 2014, on its 5th Anniversary, it’s Tuesday.

That was the line with which I has started my write-up last year on July 1, the anniversary day, if I should say, to reflect on my journey so far.

On July 1, 2009, I had posted my first entry on 'Beyond This Life' - http://severallyalone.blogspot.in/ - a write-up on Dr. Binayak Sen's case.

Its Wednesday again, on July 1, when I am completing six years on this journey, that I know will take me to the place I am aiming for.

I continued with my writing efforts like in the previous years - trying to go deeper into what I think about - trying to add more to what I have been writing about. Yes, this year, less of it was in public domain through my blogs and more in personal records.

Also, this year, I have been able to put together my personal website - www.santoshchaubey.com - and it is developing in a good overall platform now. I intend to develop it as a personalized web journal with different categories devoted to individual themes.

July 1 is my personal blogging day. Six years ago, on July 1, without any thoughts, I had embarked on a journey to give me an opportunity to write in an organized way.

Six year after, when I reflect back, I see a journey that that has been consistent, diversified and has vivid memories to motivate me to do more on the path.

To quote from my write-up last year - "Words do fail, as I wrote a poem ‘Words, Almost As They Fail’, but on my blogs, they come to stay with me and July 1, my Personal Blogging Day, is the day for me to revisit the days so far to look ahead."

©/IPR: Santosh Chaubey - http://severallyalone.blogspot.com/