The best way to know the self is feeling oneself at the moments of reckoning. The feeling of being alone, just with your senses, may lead you to think more consciously. More and more of such moments may sensitize ‘you towards you’, towards others. We become regular with introspection and retrospection. We get ‘the’ gradual connect to the higher self we may name Spirituality or God or just a Humane Conscious. We tend to get a rhythm again in life. We need to learn the art of being lonely in crowd while being part of the crowd. A multitude of loneliness in mosaic of relations! One needs to feel it severally, with conscience, before making it a way of life. One needs to live several such lonely moments. One needs to live severallyalone.

Friday 11 July 2014

MY MADNESS IS FOR ME

My madness is for me
Its joy that makes me we
My freedom is not split
My soul has got its spirit

My loneliness is fulfilling
Its friendship is refreshing
What if they have jeers to say
My peace has me on this way


They don’t care to know me
It’s liberating and so it is to be
I am alone and I am with me
It’s the day and I am finally free

With the thrill,
This peace has brought
Playing it safe,
Was never the thought..

Cannot say and never thought
My madness had taken its shot
But it set me on the right path
With the freedom that I sought 

©/IPR: Santosh Chaubey - http://severallyalone.blogspot.com